In today’s millennial times, where child rearing is a tough challenge plus the scarcity of nannies to hire, most women turn down corporate careers and focus on raising their kids and shift to home-based businesses. I myself is an example. There is a lot of business being offered to me especially for beauty products, but the starting package is too high for starters like me. I am glad to find Diana Stalder by Dermaline Inc., now being a reseller is made affordable!
Diana Stalder’s history in the beauty industry proved its effectiveness when it comes to skin care. Started since 1996, Diana Stalder’s reputation is strengthened by its research-based approach towards product development, state-of-the-art manufacturing processes and facilities, a well-trained and service-oriented team, world-class products, and skincare centers that exude the assurance of premium quality results.
Now made even more affordable to the public especially to busy moms like me, Diana Stalder by Dermaline Inc. shares its success to everyone with a very simple program to start your own beauty business.
I was recently invited to the launching of “Beauty-Biz Momma” business at Diana Stalder, Dermaline Inc. Gateway, Cubao. It was a learning and fun experience to connect with other Mommas geared towards having “extra income” while being beautiful at the same time.
Being one of the “Beauty-Biz Momma” is as easy as 1-2-3, here’s how:
- Avail P2,500 worth of Diana Stalder products on your first visit (provided that you bring your child and his/her ID)
- Join Product Orientation Seminar (contact any of their branches)
- Automatically get 25% discount
- The discount will serve as your immediate profit once all products are sold out (which will add up to your capital again and will be able to resell)
- The more purchases you made, the higher discounts you can get and of course the higher profit
- Get up to 40% in discounts for volume sales of P100,000
- Product prices range from P150 to P450, beauty kits range from P1000 to P1452
- See product photos and descriptions at my facebook page Diaries of a Transport Queen
Ms. Dina, the owner of Dermaline Inc. herself inspired us with her advocacy of helping Filipina moms to learn how to do business, she shared her story on how she started and how she also teaches her children to do business. Diana Stalder is named after her daughter who is now at 25 and is the one who helps her manage the aesthetic services of Diana Stalder. Her younger child helps her with the dS cafe and did the cookie recipe which we truly enjoyed eating.
Diana Stalder by Dermaline Inc. not only offers beauty products but also skin care treatments that address each client’s individual needs thru their team of aesthetic specialists. Ms. Dina also promotes healthy living thru diet and discipline. We also got to try dS Cafe, read my review here dS Cafe
Luckily too, I’ve won P1,000 worth of gift certificates as a runner-up for best business attire which I immediately used to purchase more products.
See more photos of my Diana Stalder experience on my facebook page Diaries of a Transport Queen
Learn more about Diana Stalder by Dermaline Inc. in the following information:
- DIANA STALDER MAIN OFFICE – Basement 2 , Gateway Mall, Araneta Center, Cubao
- Telephone No.: (02) 351-0299
- Mobile No.: (+63)917-6218468
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit: http://www.dianastalder.com/