Once again the L-rd our G-d showed HIS MIGHT and POWER!
We faced and seen before our eyes series of natural disasters, battled the pandemic since March, still finding a way to cope but here we are again with a new challenge of rising from the effect of the series of Typhoons from Typhoon Quinta to Typhoon Ulysses. A clear manifestation of how small are we, humans, compared to the MIGHT of our G-D, Blessed be HE!
We are too close to HIM last night, we hear the whisper and rumbling of His act when the storm hover over our houses. How close we are to HIM that we cry out in PRAYER as we pray for Hashem (God), to hear us, to save us from the ravaging storm!
Thus, when faced with fear, we can pray the Psalms of David as he pray this Psalm;
43. For the Conductor, on the shoshanim,1 by David.
44. Deliver me, O God, for the waters have reached until my soul!
45. I have sunk in muddy depths without foothold; I have come into deep waters, and the current sweeps me away.
46. I am wearied by my crying, my throat is parched; my eyes pined while waiting for my God.
47. More numerous than the hairs on my head are those who hate me without reason. Mighty are those who would cut me off, those who are my enemies without cause. What I have not stolen, I will then have to return.
48. O God, You know my folly, and my wrongs are not hidden from You.
49. Let not those who hope in You be shamed through me, O my Lord, God of Hosts; let not those who seek You be disgraced through me, O God of Israel,
50. because for Your sake I have borne humiliation, disgrace covers my face.
51. I have become a stranger to my brothers, an alien to my mother’s sons,
52. for the envy of Your House has consumed me, and the humiliations of those who scorn You have fallen upon me.
53. And I wept while my soul fasted, and it was a humiliation to me.
54. I made sackcloth my garment, and became a byword for them.
55. Those who sit by the gate speak of me, and [of me] are the songs of drunkards.
56. May my prayer to You, Lord, be at a gracious time; God, in Your abounding kindness, answer me with Your true deliverance.
57. Rescue me from the mire, so that I not sink; let me be saved from my enemies and from deep waters.
58. Let not the current of water sweep me away, nor the deep swallow me; and let not the pit close its mouth over me.
59. Answer me, Lord, for Your kindness is good; according to Your abundant mercies, turn to me.
60. Do not hide Your face from Your servant, for I am in distress-hurry to answer me.
61. Draw near to my soul and liberate it; redeem me, so that my enemies [not feel triumphant].
62. You know my humiliation, my shame, and my disgrace; all my tormentors are before You.
63. Humiliation has broken my heart, and I have become ill. I longed for comfort, but there was none; for consolers, but I did not find.
64. They put gall into my food, and for my thirst they gave me vinegar to drink.
65. Let their table become a trap before them, and [their] serenity, a snare.
66. Let their eyes be darkened so that they cannot see, and let their loins continually falter.
67. Pour Your wrath upon them, and let the fierceness of Your anger overtake them.
68. Let their palace be desolate, let there be no dweller in their tents,
69. for they persecute the one whom You struck, and tell of the pain of Your wounded ones.
70. Add iniquity to their iniquity, and let them not enter into Your righteousness.
71. May they be erased from the Book of Life, and let them not be inscribed with the righteous.
72. But I am poor and in pain; let Your deliverance, O God, streng-then me.
73. I will praise the Name of God with song, I will extol Him with thanksgiving!
74. And it will please the Lord more than [the sacrifice of] a mature bull with horns and hooves.
75. The humble will see it and rejoice; you seekers of God, [see] and your hearts will come alive.
76. For the Lord listens to the needy, and He does not despise His prisoners.
77. Let heaven and earth praise Him, the seas and all that moves within them,
78. for God will deliver Zion and build the cities of Judah, and they will settle there and possess it;
79. and the seed of His servants will inherit it, and those who love His Name will dwell in it.
NOVUHAIR®, the country’s leading natural hair loss solution, supports the nation in highlighting the importance of a healthy and balanced nutrition amidst the ongoing health crisis.
NOVUHAIR® partnered with Chefy Wifey’s Kitchen and cooked up something, literally. Consistent with the brand’s advocacy, the “Food for the Hair” mini-program shall offer four (4) video demo episodes on how to prepare practical, nutritious and easy-to-do meals at home, focusing on ingredients that support healthy hair and prevent hair loss.
The initial episode features VIP Nutrition Coach Michelle Co-Huertas’ Chicken Afritada with Boiled Egg, a Filipino staple recipe loaded with nutrients and vitamins essential in achieving the best hair growth goal.
Chefy Wifey’s Kitchen prepared with TLC 100 packs and donated them to the hospital medical staff of the Philippine General Hospital in the city of Manila.
Try this healthy bite recipe and make happy faces at home:
The recent lockdown due to the community outbreak of COVID-19 has hit it really bad for small business owners, or the MSMEs (Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises). MSME’s are the backbone of the Philippine economy. These comprises of 1.42M registered businesses.
Who are the MSMES?
Micro enterprises – Asset size of not more than 3 Million pesos
Small enterprises – Asset size of not more than 10 Million pesos
Medium enterprises – Asset size of not more than 100 Million pesos
LOAN PROGRAMS THAT YOU CAN AVAIL
1. P3-ERF (Pondo sa Pagbabago at Pag-asenso)
The P3-ERF facility of the Department of Trade and Industry (DTI) is part of the economic relief program of the Duterte administration for small businesses. DTI’s financing arm, Small Business Corporation, will grant access to the loan fund to micro and small enterprises continuously operating for at least one year prior to March 2020 whose businesses suffered “drastic reduction in sales.”
Loan Purpose and Qualifications:
Loan updating or Anti-Foreclosure Support
Working Capital Replacement for Restarting the Business (for smaller scale)
Good news for TNVS and other Transport Operators who are worried with their monthly amortization, they are included in the program and can apply for loan.
For Small Transport Operators:
Proof of LTFRB franchise (for school bus operators) and/or Certificate of Public Convenience (for TNVS such as grab)
Copy of OR/CR of vehicle
In case of loan updating – Statement of Account or Billing Statement or any proof of unpaid amortization from the creditor
For more information, please contact 8651-3333 or send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. RESPONSE (Rehabilitation Support Program on Severe Events)
Development Bank of the Philippines (DBP) offers RESPONSE which provides rehabilitation financing support to DBP and non-DBP borrowers, both public and private institutions adversely affected by calamities, such as the COVID-19 pandemic. – DBP
Longer Payment terms of up to 15 years inclusive of a three-year grace period, as well as concessional rates.
Public and/or private institutions located and/or operating in areas declared in a state of calamity by competent authority.
Projects located in areas affected by calamities and or force majeure events as determined by the appropriate authorities (i.e. President of the Philippines, NDRRMC, concerned LGUs)
1. Declaration of state of calamity or existence of a calamity of an area.
2. Lending Center/Department Head certification that the project was adversely affected by calamity or event arising from the occurrence of such calamity
3. For new borrowers:
At least 1 year in operation prior to the calamity
No adverse findings from banks and major suppliers
3. I-RESCUE (Interim Rehabilitation Support to Cushion Unfavorably-affected Enterprises by COVID 19)
Landbank in support of Republic Act No. 11469 or the “Bayanihan to Heal as One Act”, LANDBANK, through the I-RESCUE Lending Program, shall provide interim measures for Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs), Cooperatives (Coops) and Microfinance Institutions (MFIs).
SMEs, MFIs, and cooperatives may borrow up to 85 percent of their actual need for working capital;
Interest rate of 5 percent per annum, payable up to a maximum of five years;
The program also offers restructuring of existing loans via additional loans, extended repayment period, or through other means (or combination of means);
The loan may be extended up to a maximum of 10 years, with up to three years grace period on the principal and up to one-year grace period on interest, depending on cash flow.
These loan programs are part of the Bayanihan to Heal as One Act or Republic Act 11465, an act declaring the existence of a National Emergency arising from the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Situation.
As the old adage goes, “Behind every great man there’s a great woman.” Mayor Francisco Domagoso or simply YORME, shares his heartwarming Mother’s Day message to a great woman behind his great success and to all the Filipino MOMS – the Real VIPs!
Watch Mayor Isko’s Mother’s Day Greetings
As the elected City Mayor of Manila, endearingly called by most Filipinos as Yorme, he never wavered
amidst adversities hurled at him for taking several steps in making a better version of the city he fondly calls his home and crowning glory..
On this special occasion, Yorme encourages all Filipino moms to be stronger for their families while consciously maintaining a healthy work-life balance and to continue their selfless dedication amidst the uncertainties of this pandemic war – “Believe in yourself! You’ve got nothing to lose.”
How about making your mom feel that she’s the real VIP today? Discover a natural female hair loss treatment at Novuhair
Formulated with 19 of nature’s finest ingredients, NOVUHAIR® offers a natural hair loss solution that helps address the early warning signs especially for those in search of a natural alopecia treatment – nothing doubtful compared to home remedies for hair loss, nothing worrisome versus chemical-based treatments and nothing disadvantageous unlike most instant fiber hair loss solutions that provide temporary baldness cures. Find out more at http://www.novuhair.com.
Have you tried Novuhair? Share your Novuhair stories at the comment section below.
Good news to everyone! The Pag-Ibig Fund (HDMF)’s Multi-purpose Loan and Calamity can now be applied online! No need to visit the Fund’s office to apply. NOW THIS IS THE RIGHT TIMING for all of our needs!
2. Request your employer or authorized company signatory to sign the Application Agreement portion of the form. (You may send them a copy via e-mail, then ask them to send back to you with signature).
3. Scan or take a photo of the following: accomplished loan application form, one (1) valid ID, and your Loyalty Card Plus or Landbank or DBP Cashcard
4. Send a scanned copy or photo of your loan application and requirements to the designated email address assigned from your employer’s office address.
*Member will receive a text message that will confirm loan approval and crediting in the Loyalty Card Plus or Landbank or DBP Cashcard.
*First time borrowers or members without a Loyalty Card Plus or Landbank or DBP Cashcard shall be advised on how to best receive their loans proceeds.
You may NOW EMAIL your Multi-Purpose Loan (MPL) and Calamity Loan (CL) application to the following email addresses assigned for you based on your work or office address.
NCRNorth@pagibigfund.gov.ph, for members served by our GMA Kamuning, Quezon Avenue, Commonwealth Avenue, Cubao, Marikina, Caloocan – EDSA, Valenzuela, Pasig, Mandaluyong – Shaw Zentrum and Antipolo branches
NCRSouth@pagibigfund.gov.ph for those served by our Makati-Buendia I, Binan, Makati-Ayala Avenue, Makati-Buendia II, Makati-JP Rizal, Taguig – Gate 3 Plaza, Guadalupe-EDSA, Muntinlupa, SM Aura, Intramuros, Sta. Mesa, Binondo, Pasay, Las Pinas-Robinsons Place, Paranaque, Imus, Rosario, and Dasmarinas branches
Ilocos@pagibigfund.gov.ph for members served by our La Union, Laoag, Vigan, Dagupan, Urdaneta, and Baguio branches
Cagayanvalley@pagibigfund.gov.ph for those served by our Tuguegarao, Solano, and Cauayan branches
Centralluzon@pagibigfund.gov.ph for members served by our San Fernando, Tarlac, Angeles, SBMA, Balanga, Malolos, Baliwag, Cabanatuan, and Meycauayan branches
Southerntagalog@pagibigfund.gov.ph for members served by our Lucena, Batangas, Lipa, Calamba, San Pablo, Sta. Rosa, Calapan, and Palawan branches
Bicol@pagibigfund.gov.ph for members served by our Legazpi and Naga branches
Centraleastvisayas@pagibigfund.gov.ph for those served by our Cebu-Ayala, Dumaguete, Talisay, Toledo, Cebu-Colon, Mandaue, Danao, Mactan, Tagbilaran, Tacloban, Calbayog, and Ormoc branches
Westvisayas@pagibigfund.gov.ph for members served by our Iloilo-Manduriao, Iloillo-Molo, Kalibo, San Jose de Buenavista, Roxas, Bacolod, Kabankalan, and Sagay branches
Northmindanao@pagibigfund.gov.ph for those served by our CDO-Lapasan, CDO-Carmen, Valencia, Butuan, San Francisco, Surigao, and Iligan branches
Westmindanao@pagibigfund.gov.ph for members served by our Zamboanga, Dipolog, and Pagadian branches
Southwestmindanao@pagibigfund.gov.ph for members served by our Davao-Bajada, Davao-Matina, Davao-Lanang, Digos, Tagum, Panabo, General Santos, Polomolok, Koronadal, Kidapawan, and Cotabato branches
JANUARY 24 TO 26, 2020 – HOME FACTORY OUTLETS SUPER CLEARANCE SALE!
Up to 70% OFF on selected items
HOME FACTORY OUTLETS (HFO) is the country’s first factory outlet center for home furniture and furnishings. Step into any of their branches to enjoy their upcoming Super Clearance Sale!
Visit Home Factory Outlets and get a wide range of furniture at clearance prices and also grab their other offers:
• Installment up to 6 months with 0% Interest, minimum purchase of P30,000 on all major credit cards.
• Buy Now Pay Later on selected credit cards.
Home Factory Outlets has been known as the haven of home & office furniture at factory outlet prices.
It has become the ideal shopping destination of shoppers who are seeking to furnish their homes and offices at the most affordable price. With Home Factory Outlets, furnishing made easy and affordable that is really within your budget.
Visit any of their branches near you.
1. Home Factory Outlets Fairview Terraces
Mon-Thu 11:00am to 9:00pm
Fri: 11:00am to 10:00pm.
Sat -Sun: 10:00am – 10:00pm
Tel# 7950-8114 CP# 0936-9912278
2. Home Factory Outlets Mandaluyong
• #14 Williams St., Brgy. Highway Hills, Mandaluyong City. Open daily from 10:30am to 8:30pm.
Tel# 8695-1346/ 8695-1059 / 8695-1338
CP# 0942-0708639/ 0905-5137170
Map link: home factory outlets mandaluyong
Remember to click the FOLLOW button for more updates!
“nais pong magpasalamat ng tatay sa mga nagbigay ng tulong. ito po ang napusuan nyang isuot. ready napo sya pumasok 🤣”
-pampa goodvibes lang po haha. God bless!💙
January 16, 2020 5:50pm
Judiel Balani, daughter of Fred Balani, posted on her Facebook account the photo of her father who fitted and wore a donated uniform. And find this uniform very easy to wear and have liked it. With a thumbs up sign which says “Thank you, OK, I’m ready to go to school!”
Now the photo is at 3.1K shares, 4.6 reactions after just 2 hours from posting.
Filipinos are known for their humor and strong resiliency despite tragic events. They still can manage to smile and share jokes despite the dreadful situation.
They are one of the victims of Taal Volcano who were forced to evacuate after the Taal Volcano eruption was raised to Level 4. They were residing along the shoreline of Taal Lake in Subic Agoncillo with Harvesting Tilapia and hog raising as their source of livelihood. Fred Balani have 8 children (5 girls, 3 boys). Fred Balani was harvesting tilapia at the Taal lake when the eruption occured and left 4 fattening pigs, 2 mother pigs, and 14 piglets as they flee for life last January 12, 2020. They came back to visit the hogs but weren’t able to save them due to lack of vehicle to be used.
Taal Volcano is still at Level 4 alert and Expert says could have a major eruption in the next hours or days after this writing.
CLICK FOLLOW for more updates and stories👇
The photo has been shared and now it reached 60k likes
Here’s what the netizens have to say, they can’t help laughing 😄
Taal Volcano – Muli na namang pumutok at nag-alburuto ang Taal matapos ang higit 40 years. Nagsimula ito nung January 12, 2020 na naging napakabilis mula Alert Level 1 ay naging Alert Level 2 sa pagitan lang ng ilang oras.
Dahil dito ay nakataas pa din ang nakaambang panganib
Ano ang BASE SURGE – Ay ang biglaan at delikadong pagputok ng bulkan pataas na may dalang mga mapanganib na abo, bato, o iba pang materyales.
Interviewed on “State of the Nation with Jessica Soho,” Solidum said based on Taal Vocano’s activities, continuous eruptions are likely to happen.
He said base surge, which was the cause of death of many during the volcano’s 1754, 1911 and 1965 eruptions, is also a major hazard and would be the “worst case scenario” if it happens.
According to the United States Geological Survey, base surge is a “ring-shaped cloud of gas and suspended solid debris that moves radially outward at high velocity from the base of a vertical eruption column.”
“Baka magpakita pa ng kakaibang eruption na imbis na mag-itsa ng bato vertically, baka mag-itsa ito horizontally and baka umabot ‘to across the lake at ‘yon ang iniiwasan na nakamatay noong 1911, 1754 at 1965,” he said.
“Imbes na i-itsa lang pataas ay puwede pang gumapang ang abo at bato ng more than 60 kilometers per hour ang speed na tatawid, lalagpas ng lawa at aabot sa mga barangay, kahit ‘yong wall na papunta sa Tagaytay,” he said. -Source GMA News
Listahan ng mga Barangay na pinangangambahang maapektuhan ng Taal Volcano Base Surge (Source: Philvocs Official Website)
It’s just 18 days to go before Christmas! Holiday Spirit is now up in the air! You can see the happy faces of children expecting gifts and happy to see Santa and other Christmas characters! Well, Robinsons Townsville is one of those reason for their smiles! It’s the SEASON OF GIVING at Robinsons Townville!
Robinsons Townville is your mall next door, situated near schools and residential areas, it offers convenient shopping with the presence of its anchor stores which includes Robinsons Supermarket, Robinsons Department Store, Robinsons Appliances, Handyman, Daiso Japan, True Value and South Star Drug.Now, as the season of giving is here, they even made shopping more fun with their “OUR SEASON OF GIVING” campaign which aims to share an ultimate Christmas experience for everyone through the launch of their annual parade featuring our all-time favorite Christmas characters:
the Gingerbread Man
walking Christmas present
walking Christmas tree
All ready to spread good vibes and festive cheer. Plus, bringing gifts to everyone!To complete the parade, Robinsons Townville invited local chorale groups to perform Christmas songs. The one thing I am happy about while watching the chorale is to see these young ones very happy to share their talent, a dream come true for them to showcase their talent and perform up stage. It is a good thing to tap local talent which invites community bonding too among the local residents.I was glad to be invited as one of the guests for the launch of “Our Season of Giving” campaign held at Robinsons Townville Buhay Na Tubig, Imus last December 7, 2019. I was quite conscious when the emcee mentions our name (me and other Media) as their special guests. Thank you for the warm reception of the marketing team of Robinsons Townville.Catch the Spirit too! Don’t miss this special experience for you and your family especially if you have kids at home.Check out the following schedules:
Share your awesome photos in the comment section 👇*This particular series of events was made possible with the help of Coca-Cola, Selecta, Purefoods, PLDT, Amazing Kids Interactive Center and Century Pacific Food Inc.Watch it Live athttps://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10220950613377001&id=1291020789WANT More Updates?Let’s talk at IG http://www.instagram.com/thetransportqueen Follow me at http://www.thetransportqueen.com Watch me at YT Channel Youtube: The Transport QueenWant to be part of my diary? For brand collaboration and sponsorships: Email me at email@example.com
SOGO Home and Office Center is a primary destination for shoppers who seek quality furniture at affordable prices. Since it’s Christmas, step into any of their 15 branches to enjoy their upcoming INSTALLMENT MADNESS! Grab up to 24 mos. installment 0% interest with a minimum purchase of P12,000 on all major credit cards!
PLUS Buy Now Pay on 2020 on all major credit cards. Visit SOGO Home & Office Center from December 13-15!
SOGO Home and Office Center, has been providing furniture at Everyday Low Prices since the early 1990’s. Today, it boasts of over 15 locations in Metro Manila and nearby provinces that offer everything you need for your home at incredibly low prices. From room packages, Buy 1 Take 1 Deals and great offers across furniture categories such as sofas, dining sets, beds & mattresses, decors and office furniture, SOGO Home and Office Center has everything you need for your home.
True to its tagline “Everyday Low Prices” SOGO Home and Office Center makes sure that it’s always affordable to furnish your home. Payment options through cash, card installment or even financing aim to help young professionals that are starting to build their dream houses, newly married couples that starting new family and even those families that are renovating their homes.
With SOGO Home and Office Center, furnishing your home does not need to hurt your wallet.